Duration: 2.5 / 3 hours. (depending on group size).
Our client testimonials really sum it up: "The best activity we've done in Mallorca". Our Paddleboarding Excursions in Pollensa Bay are a big hit and for a reason! It's a fantastic way to discover the Pollensa bay from a different perspective. With the turquoise of the sea and green of the trees, it's so peaceful being surrounded by nature.
The best thing? As there's no experience necessary, everyone can get involved. You never know what paddlesurfing pro you have lurking in the family till you try this out... At Mallorca Kiteboarding we have over 7 years of experience offering Paddleboarding Excursions in Mallorca and our guides are local, we've been frequenting these haunts all our lives so we know the best spots! This is lifetime memories guaranteed. The tour lasts around 2.5 / 3 hours, depending on the group size.
In order to receive a full refund for any reservation, cancellations must be made with at least 48 hours notice. Cancellations must be communicated and confirmed via email: firstname.lastname@example.org o email@example.com, you can also cancel by calling or WhatsApping the numbers (Perico) +34 686 42 52 34
For any changes to booking dates, please communicate this at least 48 hours in advance, via email firstname.lastname@example.org o email@example.com, you can also modify bookings by calling or WhatsApping the numbers (Perico) +34 686 42 52 34 .
Cancellations or modifications of bookings with less than 48 hours notice may not be accepted due to the demand for scheduled classes.
Includes: board, paddle, leash, life jacket, bottle of water, small snack, photographs,
liability and accident insurance
- It is essential that all tour participants know how to swim, even still, life jackets are provided.
- Participants must fill in a data form before going on the excursion, so please bring your passport or ID on the day of the excursion. If necessary, we can look after your ID documents during the tour.
- To make the most of the Paddleboard Tour and ensure everyone's enjoyment, we need to have perfect wind and sea conditions. We recommend you book your excursion in advance but please note we cannot confirm the conditions until around 3-4 days before the scheduled day.
- Because the weather can be tricky to predict, it could be that even if we've confirmed the excursion, we may have to cancel in situ if we see that the conditions aren't suitable. If this were to happen, we would issue a full refund or reschedule to another day. This is a particularly rare occurrence, but it has happened.
- Keep in mind that the sun can be quite relentless, so please remember to apply your SPF and bring a hat or even a lycra top if you have one. These items can seem frivolous, but they make a huge difference, especially in peak summer. Don't forget your towel for afterwards, if you need we can keep it in our van.
- Note that the excursion 'Meeting Point' is NOT at our kite centre, check the Google Map below to see where we meet.
- The start time of the Paddleboarding Excursion is normally 8.45am in July and August. Other months it's around 9am and 10am, we will always confirm the exact time beforehand.
- We ask you to please arrive with plenty of time to start the tour, it could be that we have another group joining yours and we don't want to have any delays.
- The most important thing about the tour is to have fun!!!!!
Yes, our excursions are designed for beginners. However, you can always book a 1-hour introductory course to get a little more confidence and to enjoy the excursion 100%, although it is not required.
There is no problem. Contact us and we will organize an exclusive tour for you.
Unfortunately not. The reason is that the sea in Pollensa Bay is usually quite choppy and rough in the afternoons due to the wind. Therefore, the best time for a paddle surf excursion is early morning. You have to get up early, but it's worth it!
This is the location where we meet to start the tour. You can easily get there by car, besides . The “Meeting point” is exactly at the parking lot next to Puerto Cocodrilo restaurant, in Bonaire, Alcúdia..